Sitemap: Other Articles
- What Your Serotonin Levels Tell You About Your Anxiety If you have been diagnosed with any type of mood disorder, then you have probably heard the word “serotonin” before. Serotonin is a brain chemical responsible for regulating many of the functions..
- What is the Connection Between OCD and the Brain? Though it is as yet unknown precisely why obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) occurs, many theories exist. Studies of the brains of those with OCD show certain activities that differ from the brains of..
- DSM-IV and Anxiety For many different reasons, psychologists, therapists, and psychiatrists need to have a single diagnostic manual in order to diagnose people correctly with mental health issues, such as anxiety. Known as the Diagnostic..
- Can You Have Comorbid Anxiety Disorders? The term "anxiety" is often used as a blanket term to cover all anxiety disorders. But the reality is that there are many different types of anxiety, and there are many different..
- What is the Pathophysiology of Anxiety? The pathophysiology of anxiety is the way that the pathology of anxiety manifests itself in the body. It may be easier to think of it as the path anxiety follows through your..