Sitemap: Anxiety-treatments Articles
- Risks and Benefits of Taking Lithium for Anxiety Many medications designed to treat depression-related conditions are often also prescribed for anxiety conditions. Lithium salts are a component of many psychiatric medications for depression-related conditions including mania and bipolarity, and their..
- MAO Inhibitors | How MAOIs Help Depression, Anxiety Nearly all mental health conditions are treatable. It can simply take time to find the solution or treatment that works best for your specific challenges. Most can be controlled with therapy, self-help..
- Anxiety Placebo Treatments Desperation is extremely common for those that suffer from anxiety. They want to find immediate relief, so they seek out anything they can that promises to treat their anxiety, hoping that they..
- Taking Back Your Mind with Self Hypnosis for Anxiety Everyone is looking for some type of simple way to treat anxiety. For many, that means trying out treatments that are not evidence based. One example of such a treatment is self-hypnosis..
- Somatic Anxiety - Treating the Body vs. the Mind Somatic anxiety is a name for the physical, as opposed to “cognitive” or "mental" manifestations of anxiety. People who react to anxiety mainly in a physical manner experience primarily somatic anxiety, whereas..