Sitemap: Panic Articles (Page 2 of 2)
- Choices of Treatment for Panic Disorder Panic disorder is notoriously difficult to treat. One of the issues standing in its way is that thinking about panic attacks can actually create them, or at the very least generate a..
- Beta Blockers for Panic Attacks: Report Beta blockers are a class of drugs primarily used to improve heart rhythm. They act on beta receptors, which are found inside of the heart muscle, and they seem to play a..
- Drugs & Medications for Panic Attacks Suffering from panic attacks can be like having a non-fatal heart attack every day. Panic attacks are debilitating, often causing so much stress that they make it nearly impossible to find happiness..
- Home Remedies for Panic Attacks Panic attacks are notoriously difficult to cure without some type of outside help. That's because one of the most common problems with curing panic attacks is that the more you think about..
- Rate Your Panic Attacks With This Severity Scale Panic attacks differ in severity and frequency. While all panic disorder is problematic, some people need immediate intervention while others may benefit more from moderate changes to their daily lifestyle. But how..
- How to Identify and Treat Severe Panic Disorder All panic disorders are severe. It's somewhat unfair to tell someone suffering from regular panic attacks that their panic attacks aren't severe, because all panic attacks are severe - otherwise they would..
- What is the Correct Way to Breathe During Panic Attacks? Panic attacks have some very severe symptoms that seem to get worse and worse over time. Many of the most frightening symptoms have to do with breathing. It can feel almost impossible..
- A Silent Struggle: What it’s Like to Have a Panic Attack When Out With Friends It’s not always that I get to go out. Sometimes I just don’t have the energy. I feel like I can’t handle another one, and so I stay in, sitting on the..